DISCLOSURE: This post is sponsored by Groupon but all opinions are my own.
My family of six is considered a big family. Truth be told, my family doesn't feel that big but this is coming from the baby of 8 kids! I don't really think about us being a large family until we're out in public. That's when the comments start rolling in. "Are they all yours?" "Better you than me!" "Bless you!"
Having a big family is not as difficult as it seems. There are times, however, when life gets very busy AND very expensive. Take now for example. With 4 kids in 4 different schools and several weekly activities our schedule is packed. The month of September is also very expensive with all the back to school necessities, events and fundraisers times FOUR! It is absolutely crucial to find ways to save time and money or else I'm going to quickly get overwhelmed!
Here are my favorite ways to save time and money for my family:
- Shop end of season/after holiday clearance to prepare for the following year. I always get great deals! I store the items in storage containers in our attic until I need them. I have storage bins for clothing, seasonal decorations, gifts and school supplies.
- Shop online! You can find some amazing deals and you don't have to leave the comfort of your home (or pajamas).
- Clip coupons or print some out online. It's not the most fun process but it does save money!
- Join email lists for your favorite stores in order to receive exclusive savings.
- Get a rewards card for each store you go to frequently.
One of my favorite tips to save time AND money, however, is by buying the items you need from Groupon Goods! From jewelry to beauty products to home goods to electronics to clothing to toys they have it all! You can also search for deals by category and you can even search for deals by location.
When I buy an item from Groupon Goods, I know that I'm saving money on the items we need without wasting my valuable time. I can easily shop from my couch while my kids are asleep. (See? I'm also saving gas money!) I always find the best deals and the service is FREE. When I can easily save time and money I consider it the ultimate win in motherhood. Buying from Groupon Goods gives me the freedom to spend more time with those I care about most!
Busy moms of big families NEED Groupon Goods in their lives!
How do you save money with Groupon?