DISCLOSURE: This post is sponsored by Bruegger's Bagels.
My entire family loves bagels! I have to purchase them every week, and my kids ask for them for breakfast every day. Bagels and cream cheese just have a universal appeal!
I can't really blame my kids. Bagels are delicious and they make such a quick and easy meal! There are so many toppings, and they are perfect for on the go. And my family is ALWAYS on the go!
So many people love bagels, but tend to overlook the fact that there is so much more that you can do with them. Bagels are a great addition to many recipes!
I was thrilled when Bruegger's Bagels invited me to join the Bruegger's Bunch! Over the next year, I will be creating delicious recipes using Bruegger's Bagels limited time offerings, and sharing the fun ways Bruegger's Bagels catering can fit into your life. I'm so excited about this amazing opportunity!
I love to prepare delicious meals for my family, but with four busy kids (and a blog), I don't have much time to spend on recipes. Recipes that are quick and easy to make are my jam! This Creamy Ranch Bagel Chicken Salad uses simple ingredients, only takes ten minutes to make and is absolutely delicious!
CREAMY RANCH BAGEL CHICKEN SALAD
Prep Time: 10 minutes
2 Bruegger's Bagels Ranch Bagels
2 Tbsp softened Bruegger's Bagels Cucumber Dill Cream Cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 Qt fully cooked white chicken
1 cup celery, chopped finely
1 head Iceberg Lettuce
1. Slice the two Bruegger's Bagels ranch bagels in half, then cut into 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch pieces. Set aside.
2. Finely chop the celery until you have 1 cup, and set aside.
3. Shred the Iceberg lettuce, then set aside. I enlisted a little bit of help with this step!
4. Pour 2 Tbsp of softened Cucumber Dill Cream Cheese and 1/2 cup of mayonnaise into a large bowl and stir until blended.
5. Cut 1 Qt of fully cooked white chicken into 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch pieces.
6. Pour cut chicken into the cream cheese and mayo mixture, and stir until the chicken is fully coated.
7. Mix in the Bruegger's Bagels ranch bagels pieces and the celery, and stir until everything is coated.
8. Line bowls with the shredded Iceberg lettuce, and spoon the chicken salad over top.
I created a recipe card for you to pin or print!
Ranch Bagels and Cucumber Dill Cream Cheese are the Spring Specials at Bruegger's Bagels right now. You can only purchase them for a limited time, so grab some before they're gone! I got a dozen so we could enjoy them outside the chicken salad, too. I also highly recommend another Spring Special: Sea Salt & Caramel Coffee, available hot or iced! Delicious!
Adding bagels to my favorite chicken salad recipe is now my preferred method. I love bagels and I love chicken salad, so combining the two was the perfect decision!
Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think!