I often rely on my Crockpot, especially on those evenings when we have somewhere to go just before or after dinner. Over the years, we had some hits and, of course, some misses. But we also have a long list of favorite recipes! In order to make it onto the list, the recipe has to be easy to make AND delicious!
This one is, without a doubt, at the top of the list!
3-4 boneless chicken breasts, thawed
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 box of stuffing mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
6-8 slices of swiss cheese
1. Line up the chicken breasts in the bottom of the crockpot.
2. Pour the can of cream of chicken soup over the chicken breasts.
3. Dump in the stuffing mix.
4. Pour the melted butter over the stuffing mix.
5. Layer the slices of swiss cheese on top.
6. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
This meal is so easy to make and it's a hit with my entire family! That immediately puts it on the favorites list. We hardly ever have any leftovers!
What is your favorite meal to make for your family? Feel free to share a recipe!
TWITTER // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // PINTEREST
Linking up with Grammie Time for Party at My Place.