It's truly an honor to be a member of the Netflix #StreamTeam, but I was a Netflix fan long before I was lucky enough to have this amazing opportunity! Once my husband and I discovered the benefits to streaming our favorite shows, we started to avoid cable TV.
We've watched our favorite shows (Hello, Gilmore Girls!) over and over again, had the opportunity to watch shows that we missed out on, and we get to watch some really amazing Netflix originals! Orange is the New Black or House of Cards, anyone?
Can you believe there are only 11 days until Christmas?!? If you're anything like me, you probably still have some shopping to do. If not? Well, I wish I was in your shoes! Sometimes, I end up stumped on what to give as a gift. Giving the gift of Netflix is the perfect option! One simple gift card provides months of entertainment!!!
Perhaps you need more convincing? (Stick around for the giveaway below!)
1. It's much cheaper than cable TV. BOOM.
2. You can watch it on your TV, on your computer, on your tablet, on your phone...pretty much anytime, anywhere! (I've watched in Labor & Delivery!)
3. Kids will stop asking for EVERY SINGLE THING they see on commercials. When they watch their favorite shows on Netflix, it's just shows. Nothing else. (Thank you, Netflix. Thank you.)
4. Netflix is easy to navigate. Seriously. If my technologically incapable mother can do it, anyone can!
5.There's truly something for everyone! From age 1 to 101, Netflix has it covered!
6. Rediscover old favorites like Frasier, Cheers, and Everybody Loves Raymond.
7. Watch shows you missed out on, because, you know, life happens. Want to know what all the fuss is about Grey's Anatomy? You can binge watch 11 seasons.
8. Get captivated by Netflix originals. Some of these shows, like House of Cards, are truly some of the best shows EVER! The only hard part? Waiting for months for the new season to premiere, then binge-watching all the episodes in one weekend! (Please, oh please, oh please let there REALLY be a Gilmore Girls comeback! Please?)
9. Binge watching. Ahhhhhhhhh. Put on those comfy clothes, grab some snacks, and plan on not leaving your couch for hours. SO much better than going to a movie theater!
10. Netflix is always adding new titles, so there's always something fresh and new to watch! Plus, Netflix customizes your viewing experience! Based on what you watch, Netflix will offer suggestions on what you should watch next. I've discovered so many shows I would have otherwise skipped, thanks to Netflix knowing more than me.
11. Netflix allows stressed out mothers to keep their sanity. Let the kids pick out a show on Netflix, and allow yourself to sit back, relax, and enjoy a few moments of peace and quiet. Wait a minute? Sit back and relax? Yeah right! What I really mean is let Netflix entertain the kids so you can cook dinner uninterrupted! Don't judge. It's a matter of safety for everyone involved.
12. Netflix is an incredible company to support. They are also incredibly generous...
Netflix is offering one (1) 6 month subscription to Netflix to one of my lucky readers!
This is a quick giveaway! You only have 2 days to enter. Giveaway ends on 12/17/2015 at 12:00 AM EST. Enter on the widget below. There is a wide variety of entry options. Choose just one or choose them all to better your chances!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Here are a few festive titles you can stream on Netflix right now:
*Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Netflix, but all opinions are my own. I am a member of the Netflix #StreamTeam and I receive service and additional products as compensation.