Last month, I received the J'adore VoxBox from Influenster. I was so excited to try everything out!
Inside the box was:
- Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask $9.39
- Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolates $5.29 for 18.5 oz. bag
- Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray $9.99 for 3.5 fl. oz.
- Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes $3.99
- Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas $4.49 for carton of 20 tea bags
- Vaseline Men Spray Lotion $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can
The Hershey's Kisses are a huge favorite in my home! My kids and I love them! They were gone in no time!
I really liked the way my hair looked after using the Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray. My hair looked just as good on the second day!
I have to admit, I have never used fake lashes before. I'm waiting for the perfect time to use the Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes. Maybe date night. Grant and I need one of those!
I am a huge fan of hot tea, and I often by the Red Rose brand. I didn't love the Creme Caramel Tea, but the Decaffeinated Lemon Chiffon Tea is a new staple. It's perfect for nighttime!
Grant keeps the Vaseline Men Spray Lotion on his dresser. He does use it on his arms frequently, and he is the kind of person that hates to put on lotion!
I loved the J'adore VoxBox. Influenster always introduces me to new products that instantly become new favorites!
*I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.